Hansa Chippers are high-performance and built tough to suit your domestic and commercial needs. All chippers feature:
- Wide, self-feeding chutes – no pushing or pre-pruning needed
- High performance engines powered by the Honda GX series
- Robust, solid steel casings with no plastic or flimsy parts
- Adjustable output chute to direct your mulch where you need it – wheel barrow, trailer or garden bed
- Minimal maintenance and cleaning required
- Easy to manoeuver and transport around the garden or from site to site
Hansa Chippers turn prunings, dropped branches, palm fronds, leaves, bark, paper, cardboard, hay, dried manure and kitchen waste into valuable mulch for your garden.
We have five different chipper models to suit your needs:
- The Hansa C4 handles branches up to 40mm in diameter and is designed for the suburban back yard.
- The Hansa C7 handles branches up to 65mm in diameter and can be moved around your property by hand (it has pneumatic tyres) or with a drawbar.
- The Hansa C13 handles branches up to 90mm in diameter and comes in four versions – standard, standard with a drawbar for on property use, mounted on a road trailer, or the PTO model which is powered by your tractor.
- The Hansa C16 handles branches up to 110mm in diamter and is road towable, has a high 360 discharge churte and is powered by a 16hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine
- The Hansa C21 handles branches up to 130mm in diameter and is powered by a 21hp Honda Electric Start engine and features a 360° rotating discharge chute.
Chip or process your unwanted garden waste into beautiful mulch to use on your garden beds, under trees and as lush compost. Reduce weeds, retain soil moisture, water less and improve the health of your soil and plants.
For information on Brave Log Splitters visit the Brave Log Splitters website www.bravelogsplitters.com.au