Mulching made easy with Hansa Chippers
Hansa Chippers are high-performance and built tough to suit your domestic and commercial needs.
- Wide, self-feeding chutes – no pushing or pre-pruning needed
- High performance engines powered by the Honda GX series
- Robust, solid steel casings with no plastic or flimsy parts
- Adjustable output chute to direct your mulch where you need it – wheel barrow, trailer or garden bed
- Minimal maintenance and cleaning required
- Easy to manoeuver and transport around the garden or from site to site
Hansa Chippers turn prunings, dropped branches, palm fronds, leaves, bark, paper, cardboard, hay, dried manure and kitchen waste into valuable mulch for your garden.
Chip or process your unwanted garden waste into beautiful mulch to use on your garden beds, under trees and as lush compost. Reduce weeds, retain soil moisture, water less and improve the health of your soil and plants.
With five different chipper models, Hansa Chippers can help you find the right chipper to suit your needs.